How to flash ZTE Blade V7 Lite
If you need Root access on Android? Follow me:)
Today, our Android programmer Kozlov Egor will tell where to download the firmware on ZTE Blade V7 Lite and how to install or update the firmware on this device without any problems.
But first, let’s figure out why it is needed.
Why update the firmware on Android
The answer is simple as a penny, often in software, specifically in the shell made by the manufacturer of a smartphone based on Android OS, for example, FlymeOS, there are many flaws and bugs. As a result of these flaws, the user has various problems and inconveniences. Consider the examples:
- The terrible quality of photos with a good camera, for example, you have a top camera, as on Oneplus 5, and photos are blurred, “neither fish nor fowl.”
- The smartphone does not want to turn on or restarts itself
- Suspension and understretching
- Overheating device
- Lost or flashing sim card (the problem may be in the hardware, but you should try to reflash)
- Touchscreen problems, slow response
- Any other problems
There are other reasons, for example, I wanted to get a new functionality or look at a new Android.
How to flash ZTE Blade V7 Lite
Attention! Do not forget to read Denial of responsibility. All actions at your own risk. Be sure to backup the files that you care about!
- The smartphone must be charged at least 30%.
- We will use TWRP Manager, you can download it in our archive with firmware or in the market
- Install TWRP Manager
- Download and download the file with the firmware (located below) and place it on the memory card
- We launch TWRP recovery mode by turning off the phone and holding the power key and the volume rocker up, the display should show “recovery” and the menu as in the screenshot below.
- At first we do data reset (button Wipe). Your smartphone will be cleared completely.
- Then click back and select Reboot recovery, this action needs to be confirmed (usually by swiping right, i.e. drag the slider across the screen to the right)
- Now you can click Install, selecting a file and confirming your intentions. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the firmware process is not displayed on the screen, therefore you must sit and wait.
So we flash ZTE Blade V7 Lite via TWRP recovery.
Download firmware for reflash your Android
The point is of course yours, but we recommend switching to Android above version seven.
- Android Pie 9.0 or just a pie – there’s nothing to say, the best there is now! URL: upfileget.info/android9pie
- 8.1 Oreo is also a very good option, not raw, unlike the nine. URL: upfileget.info/android8oreo
- 7.1 Nougat – suitable for those who have an average or budget-grade iron. URL: upfileget.info/android7nougat
- 6 Marshmallow – a thing is certainly good, but morally obsolete, better than something newer. URL: upfileget.info/android6
- Android 10Q 2019 is the best operating system for 2019. URL: upfileget.info/android10
How to root ZTE Blade V7 Lite
This knowledge is so to speak. We can recommend two universal applications for this case:
These are the latest versions at the time of this writing, perhaps there are newer ones that can be viewed on the websites of these programs
These programs have a list of supported devices, however, this list is updated as horrible, it happens that the device has long been supported by the program, but the developers have forgotten to write about it.