How to root HTC U Play use one click software
If you need Root access on Android? Follow me:)
You had an idea How to root HTC U Play? We give you this opportunity. The Rootguia site will provide you with instructions with which you can solve this problem.
If you are a beginner, you must first understand what the root is and what benefits it will bring.
Root – gives you unlimited privileges in the operating system. Block ads in applications, delete and transfer to the removable drive any applications, including system ones. Adjust the processor clock frequency, overclocking the processor, reduce power consumption. More details and examples in practice can be found in this article.
Now that you understand what and how it works, you can get down to business.
How to root HTC U Play
Do not forget that the battery should be at least 30%. This is necessary so that the phone does not have time to discharge.
We use the program Rootkhp Pro for PC
- Load Rootkhp Pro 2.4 use rootkhp.pro, (p.s you can donate developers use this link https://rootkhp.pro/donate-payment-for-development-rootkhp-program/ )
use rootkhp.pro, p.s you can donate developers use this link https://rootkhp.pro/donate-payment-for-development-rootkhp-program/ )
, (very good tool, one of the few that supports work with Android Pie)
- On Android, turn on USB debugging and connect to PC
- Launch Rootkhp Pro and click Root
- The message appears "Device verify …", (the message is long and I do not want to reprint, see the screen). So everything goes like clockwork.
- We are waiting for another final message.
- Get the message Root finished.
Now you are the full owner in the system !.
Take advantage of ZYKUroot 2.2, A program like Kingo with getting root rights in 1 click. Download it and see all the information you can on zykuroot.info. The algorithm is simple, you also need to connect the phone to the PC, press the button and wait for the program information windows.
Below you will see the screenshots and understand how it works.