How to root Lenovo A820 use one click software
If you need Root access on Android? Follow me:)
You got an idea How to root Lenovo A820? We give you this opportunity. Site Rootguia wrote for you the instructions that you need to follow the steps.
However, first we will understand what Root is right and why they are needed at all.
Root – these are superuser rights, giving you unlimited possibilities in the operating system. Set up the smartphone completely for yourself, remove unnecessary system applications, block intrusive advertising in games, make the device convenient for you. More details and examples in practice can be found in this article.
Now that you understand what and how it works, you can get down to business.
How to root Lenovo A820
Charge your smartphone to at least 30%. This is necessary so that the phone does not have time to discharge.
We use the program Rootkhp Pro for PC
- Load Rootkhp Pro 2.4 use rootkhp.pro, (p.s you can donate developers use this link https://rootkhp.pro/donate-payment-for-development-rootkhp-program/ )
use rootkhp.pro, p.s you can donate developers use this link https://rootkhp.pro/donate-payment-for-development-rootkhp-program/ )
, (very good tool, one of the few that supports work with Android Pie)
- On Android, turn on USB debugging and connect to PC
- Launch Rootkhp Pro and click Root
- We are waiting for another final message.
- Get the message Root finished.
Now you are the full owner in the system !.
Below you will see the screenshots and understand how it works.