If you need Root access on Android? Follow me:)
You had an idea How to root Phicomm E653? We will tell you how to do it. Site Rootguia wrote for you the instructions that you need to follow the steps.
However, first we will understand what Root is right and why they are needed at all.
Root – these are superuser rights, giving you unlimited possibilities in the operating system. Set up the smartphone completely for yourself, remove unnecessary system applications, block intrusive advertising in games, make the device convenient for you. More details and examples in practice can be found in this article.
Now that you understand what and how it works, you can get down to business.
How to root Phicomm E653
Charge your smartphone to at least 30%. This is necessary so that the phone does not have time to discharge.
Use the program Rootkhp Pro
- Load Rootkhp Pro 2.4 use URL, (p.s you can donate developers use this link https://rootkhp.pro/donate-payment-for-development-rootkhp-program/ )
use URL, p.s you can donate developers use this link https://rootkhp.pro/donate-payment-for-development-rootkhp-program/ )
, (very good tool, one of the few that supports work with Android Pie)
- On Android, turn on USB debugging and connect to PC
- Launch Rootkhp Pro and click Root
- The message appears "Device verify …", (the message is long and I do not want to reprint, see the screen). So everything goes like clockwork.
- We are waiting for another final message.
- Get the message Root finished.
Everything can be celebrated, you have become a full owner in your Android.
Take advantage of ZYKUroot 2.2, A program like Kingo with getting root rights in 1 click. Download it and see all the information you can on official site. The algorithm is simple, you also need to connect the phone to the PC, press the button and wait for the program information windows.
Below you will see the screenshots and understand how it works.